Fall Maintenance Checklist
SERVPRO of North Prince William County is here to help. Take the time to reduce property damage by taking a few steps this fall to prevent property damage. Winter is around the corner and Virginia temperatures can become cold and harsh. Be prepared by taking a little action by doing a little fall preventative maintenance.
- Seal any air leaks
- Check your roof
- Clean your gutters and downspouts
- Check smoke alarms and carbon monoxide
- Adjust your thermostat
- Have your furnace inspected
- Check your air and water filters
- Drain your water heater
- Check your chimney for any blockages.
When damage happens SERVPRO of North Prince William County is a phone call away! 703-368-4399.