About SERVPRO of North Prince William County
SERVPRO of North Prince William County understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened." We work directly with your insurance provider to help expedite the claim process and eliminate down time for you, the customer.
SERVPRO of North Prince William County specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO of North Prince William County can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business.
Our production staff is highly trained in property damage cleaning and restoration, with over 50 IICRC certified employees. Our diverse Management team has over 100 years of industry related experience working all over the United States. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certifications, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge and experience to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of North Prince William County. We have 35,000sf of office/storage facilities, and over 1,000 units of industry equipment to accommodate any size job.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today!
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- OSHA - Other Training
- RCT - Rug Cleaning Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- IICRC Certified Firm
- SRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- CMR - Council-certified Microbial Remediator
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- BBB- Better Business Bureau
- National Apartment Association
- Northern Virginia Apartment Association
- IICRC Certified Firm (Institute of Inspection, Cleaning & Restoration)
- US EPA Lead-Safe Certified
- American Red Cross Disaster Responder
- Community Associations Institute
- Property Manangement Association